 General / 10975
Re: Question about 6195
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:41:06 GMT

Paul Mison wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

What size are the door frame pieces from 6195 neptune discovery lab?
From looking at the brickshelf.com instructions they look like they
would
line up with the large clear blue panels that are used at the back of
the same
set. is this infact the case?

Yes, it is (I'm fairly sure about this, and can check this evening).

They do line up, but not absoluteley perfectly. As I recall when playing
with them, the slopes are a little different, though I don't remember
exactly what the difference was.

I really need to build the train shed that I've been thinking about. I
got the idea when I was looking over some of the parts a local was
looking to selll/trade, just a couple days after I had visited another
local and looked at his parts, and realized that between the two of them
they had 4 of the wall pannels, and that I had 4 more from two copies of
6195, and that with 8 pannels, I could make a respectable building. I
also suspected that the doors would match up. Once I got home, I played
around with the parts, but didn't immediately build the shed (since I
still had to arrange the trade for the other pannels). Of course since
then, I've acquired more pannels, and some of the quarter dome pieces.

I was wondering if these are available in any other sets/colours; white
would be nice.

:: paul

--
Frank Filz