 General / 10974
Re: Question about 6195
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:35:00 GMT

Paul Mison wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

What size are the door frame pieces from 6195 neptune discovery lab?
From looking at the brickshelf.com instructions they look like they
would
line up with the large clear blue panels that are used at the back of
the same
set. is this infact the case?

Yes, it is (I'm fairly sure about this, and can check this evening).

I was wondering if these are available in any other sets/colours; white
would be nice.

:: paul

I have not seen them in any other sets or colors.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com