 General / 10935
  Re: Lego In Chu?

(...) At the LL Carlsbad Legofest some fellow AFOLs from Japan brought one of these. It wasn't any of the sets that've been mentioned so far; I believe it was the Paradisa motorboat. Jeff (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego In Chu?

(...) Yes, I got one in a trade. Worth having for the novelty value but boy are they bad. I suspect that TLG won't take action without some sort of assistance, if we could trace these a few steps back in the direction of the source, it might help. (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)