 General / 10775
Re: Nice article in the Kansas City Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Andreas Stabno" <stabno@megsinet.net> writes:

The link below works at least today.
   http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/zone.pat,local/37740706.b22,.html

That was a very good article, in my opinion!  I would be happy to see
some images of your town setup.  If you ever put them on a web page, you
should make sure to post a link on LUGNET.

I was also intrigued to see that you're an actuarian.  I'm a
statistician myself, and am currently debating to join an insurance
company.  If I do, it will be bye-bye to my current University
scholarship and a possible PhD degree, but it isn't going anywhere
anyway.

Fredrik

--
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/

I have a few (very few) pictures of my town posted on my web page (see sig
below).  The picture in the paper is very similar to the one on my page where
I "pop up" out of the layout.

Sometimes I'm curious about what type of occupation is found in the adult LEGO
community.  I suppose we have lots of engineers and plenty of IT/IS
professionals.  And now a couple of number crunchers, too.  I wonder what
other patterns we can discover in this fun community.

Build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm