 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Nice article in the Kansas City Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:22:05 GMT

Today's newspaper has a nice article on my town layout and a few of Kansas
City's LEGO fans.  I'll try to put the picture (which is not included in the e-
paper) on my webpage soon.

The link below works at least today.
  http://www.kcstar.com/item/pages/zone.pat,local/37740706.b22,.html

Build well,