 General / 10691
  Lego Promoting "The Phantom Menace"...

Hi everyone, I was catching up on the news and noticed this article about "The Phantom Menace" being re-relased to benefit charity (a pretty good idea) and notice a reference to Lego in it. Does anyone have any ideas about how Lego is going to help (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Promoting "The Phantom Menace"...

(...) I don't think anyone minds included articles as long as they relate to the topic matter at hand, but whenever you include something that someone else has written from an outside source, you should always make sure that you've obtained their (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)