 General / 10698
Re: Lego Promoting "The Phantom Menace"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Broughton writes:
[...]
I'm including the link to the artice (Yahoo News) and the text of the
article (I apologize in advance if anyone doesn't like included articles).
The reference to Legoland Systems Inc. is in the third paragraph from the
bottom.
[...]

I don't think anyone minds included articles as long as they relate to the
topic matter at hand, but whenever you include something that someone else
has written from an outside source, you should always make sure that you've
obtained their permission and that you aren't committing a copyright
violation.

--Todd

p.s.  In the U.S. and some other countries, anything fixed in in a tangible
medium is is automatically copyrighted at the moment it is created, even if
it doesn't say "copyright" or "©" on it.

pp.s.  IANAL