 General / 10676
  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

(...) So far it has happened with 3 of my sets :) Julie (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

About a month ago, I bought 4 "Town Folks" sets on clearance at Wal-Mart, for $1.00 US each. One of them had duplicates of all the pieces...that is to say, instead of 6 people, there were 12, instead of 6 headpieces, 12, 2 sets of coins, 2 pizzas, 2 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

(...) I got like a million extra stickers for the crystals in the Insectoid sets. My biggest extra was probably a 6x3x? sW 'engine' piece. It came in the Xwing. =| Mr. No Expretion Smiley (URL) ! Update soon ! (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

This isn't that big a spare piece, but probably the one that suprised me the most. I ended up with about 7 or 8 extra capes in one my small SW sets (can't remember which one). When I opened it up the cape seemed thicker than other ones I had. I then (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:FLo8ys.9M4@lugnet.com... (...) spare (...) plates (...) you (...) I have two 1761s and both have a 1x6 and a 1x1 pink plates extra. The biggest one by the way was a palm tree leave from a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

I just opened a 1761 Paradisa Motorboat (completely sealed) and got a spare pink 1x6 plate, easily the biggest spare piece I've ever got, and in an unusual colour, which makes it even better! Hopefully this happens a lot with this set, so you could (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

(...) All 4 of these that I got from DYA had the extra plate. Not counting the 6 wide windshields in one of the train sets which are there for an alternate model, I think this is the biggest extra I've ever got. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

(...) For me it was set 517, a 1980's small basic set that had 83 pieces to it. It cost about $4.99. I bought one at a nearby toystore back around 1985. When I got to the car and opened it, instead of 2 of the yellow 2x2 windows, it had 4 of them. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

This seems to happen on all of them - I opened 5, they all had a spare 1x6 pink plate. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the biggest/best spare piece you ever got in a set?

(...) The only extra pieces I ever get are 1x1 round and square plates . . . what luck! :) -Jonathan (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)