 General / 10660
Re: Sig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:18:04 GMT

Speaking of indexing --

If I listed set 6077 as your favorite castle set in my lego code sig, then
it's going to make it a lot harder to search for posts that specifically
reference that set.

I was thinking of dusting off my lego code, but this gives me pause.

One thing, though:  As long as you use the standard sig format, it's "safe"
to put that in -- sigs gets stripped by the indexer, so it wouldn't actually
mess up article indexing on the server...

--Todd

Oh, cool!

So, what indicates the beginning of a sig?  Are my two dashes a sufficient
signifier?

--

jthompson@esker.com