 General / 10568
Re: Shell sets... more non marled slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:00:54 GMT

Not officially, but I have seen them on eBay. I have been mulling over
whether I should gouge some hapless collector by releasing one of the
set of sets I got to that venue... but there are so many cool parts in
them that it will truly be tough.

(trans red 1x2 grille tiles, 2x3 cabinets with trans lt blue doors
(makes a great microwave), 3x6 trans lowslopes, and at least three other
parts that made me go WOW...)

Aaron West wrote:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Whee, just finished building a set of 5 of the Shell promo sets...
<Snip>
Are these available in the USA?  I must know!
Aaron