 General / 10518
Re: Long Live Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 19:40:25 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
Her:  "Oh, well you can't trust anything on the internet.  I can assure
you that they aren't being discontinued."
Me:  "I hope you are right, but I'm still ordering my 28 5145s
anyway..."

I wish they'd run the 5145's on phone special.  I'd buy 500 of them.
Even at full price I'm thinking of order 50 or so.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/