 General / 10499
    Re: New LBFR Engine —Paul Foster
   (...) Nice design, have you thought about using 1x2x1 thin walls on the back instead of the 1x6x1 brick? (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New LBFR Engine —Will Hess
   (...) Thanks for the compliment. I'd prefer to use the thinwalls but the 1x6 brick provides far better stability for the model. A switch to thinwalls would (in my opinion) force me to add a plate layer under them to keep things locked together, and (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)