 General / 10324
10323  |  10325
Subject:
My Lego Town is NOW on the internet...TAKE A LOOK! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:10:10 GMT

HI EVERYONE!

This is pretty exciting for me.  Thanks to a TON of help from a dear friend, a
web page showing my collection is now on the internet.  It is my Town of
Clarksdale and includes approximately 160 Town sets on about 160 Sq. Ft.

On the webpage, you will find pictures of myself and non-lego interests, every
Lego in my collection (around 250 sets), pictures of the NEW Clarksdale, and
pictures of the OLD Clarksdale.

I would love to get e-mail from everyone and tell me what I could add or what
you'd like to see.  More pictures are going to be added soon enough.  So take
a look, and keep in touch.  Thanks a lot everyone!  Enjoy.  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com