 General / 10187
  Re: Movie Licences

(...) [tongue planted firmly in cheek ] Priscilla, Queen of the desert - resurrect the 'Outback' play theme and cross it with some Paradisa pink to make the 'tour bus' :) - for additional realism, toss in a couple of cu-yds of tan, brown & rock-red (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie Licences

Ray Sanders wrote in message <382CEB51.44D07768@gate.net>... (...) What a great idea... I have the video for research and the CD to listen to while I'm building :) A pink bus coming up, pity I can't build the silver shoe on top of the bus :( (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)