 General / 10044
10043  |  10045
Subject:
Catalogs and Coupons (Re: Help identify this catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Demlow writes:
The one last year was
pretty cool because it also showed some classic sets along with the current
product line, e.g., it had a picture of the old moon lander from the 70's.

Alan

Yeah, I got that one too. Everytime (which is not very often) I call Consumer
Affairs they take down my name and address and send me one of these. I think
they call them A Parent's Guide and the prices they list are average street
prices. There is no phone number to place an order because it is not a S@H
publication.

My sister received a general mailing for Duplo product and it had a few Duplo
coupons. I think she received this because she has a subscription to Parents
Magazine which the September (?) issue had an insert with general LEGO product
and Duplo and one coupon for $2 off classic, and two Duplo coupons.

I love coupons. The November/December Mania Magazine also had a Christmas wish
list and coupon insert.  And those of you near The Construction Site, they
used to do double value LEGO coupons, and they probably still do.

Ben Gatrelle
Remove the spam dot from the Yellow Castle to reply.
http://www.yellowcastle.com