 General / 10030
    Re: Help identify this catalog —Alan Demlow
   This sounds similar to a catalog that was out last year. It was a 25th anniversary catalog which contained the general product line, but I think was missing S@H stuff and and may not have had any price info. I have two different versions. One of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Catalogs and Coupons (Re: Help identify this catalog) —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Yeah, I got that one too. Everytime (which is not very often) I call Consumer Affairs they take down my name and address and send me one of these. I think they call them A Parent's Guide and the prices they list are average street prices. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)