 General / *80 (-5)
  Lugnet leads to my decloaking

Fancy a university having a USENET server that won't let you post, eh? And I've got no time for DejaNews... So thank God for Lugnet - I am de-cloaked! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  What Set is this

I remember having a town set back in the late eighties early 90's and it came with two plain gray baseplates, quite a few bricks. two floor to ceiling windows with a red frames, two floor to ceiling windows with a curved top(1) and two of these (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Too cool to keep to myself

(...) It was deconstructed long ago - December of 1996. But thanks for the compliment!!!! (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Yellow Windows

Where can I find 2 x 2 x 1 yellow windows used in this train engine engine? ((URL) current LEGO sets with these windows? Thanks, - Irving (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speed?

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) client (...) Some people (at least myself) are reading the news through a proxy/caching server though, so his logs aren't going to be 100% correct. He knows this in my case, since I was one of the people who (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact