 General / *3000 (-10)
  Re: Fence colours

I was browsing thru some of may old fence pieces, and came across an old parts pack from 1982, small set #1209 (in clear plastic bag) which I purchased in Germany. It was sold with the train accessories, and contains 6 red (2x4) pieces and 1 red (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) I think that the beds (mattress removed) might make good train flatbeds somehow.... (...) LOL "Love is kinda spooky with a cross-eyed belville girl like you" You make good points. Come to think of it, I don't want *any* dating in my Belville (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

That Scala table-top is a really cool piece. I keep trying to work it into space-ships, maybe as a heat-shield or a landing deck. (...) I don't know -- that slightly crossed-eyed look is kind of spooky. Besides, it appears all the females in (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Lego site 'Llegogogoch' updated

I know it's not as flash as many other sites, but I've uploaded pictures of what I think might be the first Lego rock concert - click on the 'Photos' link on the left of the main page... (URL) Street Preachers- (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Linking to LUGnet

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) That would be an elegant option to have in this kind of situations. Eric Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

(...) Yes - my thoughts exactly. That skyscraper is indeed awesome. I can't wait to see some of the larger versions of the pics. I did notice though... some of those guys are working rather precariously... Are they hooked up with a good union I (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

(...) Man. we need to get this guy more space somewhere. That 'scraper is awesome. Some of the small touches (the guy taking a break... WITH thermos full of coffee), the guy riveting, the cement bucket, etc. are must see pics. There are hints of (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 'Strange' piece in Lego Chess

(...) I've just realized that (only a few days ago) this piece used as train car windows in late 1970's, of course in clear form, but with decorations (frame). Check out instructions of 164 from kl.net. Selçuk (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: hats

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36D94D93.8CA8194B@v...er.net>... (...) In bulk they'd be cheaper, yes? Todd? Maybe I'd even go to $30, if it's got good color. But that's pushing it. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Joe's LEGO Page Updated

Hi All: I've added a second town page and some other Lego projects to my site. Most pics are just thumbnails right now. Soon they will link to larger versions when I get more space. Please stop by! (URL) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact