 General / *2690 (-5)
  Re: Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36CB847A.4EECA659@v...er.net>... (...) Theories? I guess I would have to say that I like to get a good sense of the group dynamics before diving in. Too many times, I have seen people jump right into a newsgroup (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) Back in the olden days (early 80's) when TLG did provide very limited bulk orders (it was not easy to do because they didn't want to do a lot of it), there was a 100 piece order minimum. Gary Istok (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Low Corner Slopes in Roof Parts Packs?

(...) the same question that I'll ask... 3x3 corner slopes!!!! In a Swedish parts packs? I'm assuming that we are talking low slopes in RED, right? And not any other color, right? If that is the case, are these only in the Swedish sets? Or how (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Never posted to RTL...(Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Or just because those 'mild' flame-fests are the only conversations that one can see while checking for new posts in .general... I mean: one little posting-response to the original flower-addvertisement-post has created a discusion, that lasts (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How the 1998 Technic ad movies were made

(...) asked the author about the status of his site a short while ago. He has since replied that moving versions of the commercials have been made available. In his first response to my inquiry, Geoff noted that he had another site which had more (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact