 General / *2505 (-10)
  Re: Catalogues

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) In Turkey, we had two (slightly) different catalogs, too. In February, the first 1998 catalog was released. Than in August a second one with the same cover except a little (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Catalogues

Last year in the UK, we had 3 main Lego catalogues: One in January with the Adventurers on the front cover. Then in August they redesigned it and put the Insectoids on the front cover. Then in November we got a slightly different one that had the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Missing/malformed pieces?

(...) That's for sure. I couldn't believe that crap got past R&D. No wonder they had financial trouble last year, they're slipping. Dave (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Play "I can name that piece..."

(...) Lots of old sets had the 4x4 spoked wheels. Of course, having said that, I don't have much of a list to offer... :) Here's a starting point: (URL) (...) 1x1 Tile, Top Compartmented, 1x1 Top, 6H (in Black) Qty Set U.S. Set Name Year Theme --- (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Play "I can name that piece..."

Hello, all. I was over at the ECDC (Early Childhood Development Center) in the parish today, and asked to quell a disturbance in the LEGO corner. While there (heehee) I found a piece of monorail track (will have to go back and search more carefully (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego announces 4 new computer games

Geez, I'm skipping words again. To clarify: my follow-up was about the "LEGO Friends" software specifically, not Jason's posting of the information. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego announces 4 new computer games

(...) Other than the name in the title, what does this have to do with LEGO? Steve (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego announces 4 new computer games

(...) Plus, _LEGO Racers_ is "based on on the Lego System Castle, Town, Space and Adventurers play sets". Steve (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: $40 good deal for 8456?

(...) Whoops! For some odd reason, I read that as $20. I really don't know why... Sorry. Jasper (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: $40 good deal for 8456?

I managed to get one of these at $33 from Walmoart Online when they were clearing some Lego out, and I am *SO* glad I did. I could never afford it normally, but it is a really nice set, and the secondary model of a dragster is sitting on my desk at (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact