 General / 2504
2503  |  2505
Subject:
Catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:48:45 GMT

Last year in the UK, we had 3 main Lego catalogues: One in January
with the Adventurers on the front cover. Then in August they redesigned
it and put the Insectoids on the front cover. Then in November we
got a slightly different one that had the new Znap stuff on the
front cover. As far as I know that's the first year we had more
than one catalogue.

We also had a mini-catalogue in November that
was just about the new computer games.

I'd assumed that was something that had happened everywhere until
in a private discussion with Rob Farver today I discovered that in the US
you only had one catalogue.

I'm intrigued now. What's the situation in the rest of the world.
Is it Britain that's the odd one out or the US?

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com