 General / *2440 (-5)
  Re: Gary Louie Death

Also sprach Thomas Main: : I was just catching up on some rtl news today when I saw a message : posted yesterday (2/7/99) about Gary Louie's death. I had limited : contact with Gary - he once participated in one of my auctions - but I : always read (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hello

Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) Greetings, and thanks for lurking first. I hope your stay is a pleasant one. We (read I) try not to be too annoying. Do you have an RTL roll-call you can post? I don't think (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Hello

Seeing as I've just sent my first post to the list, I may as well say *HELLO* to everyone. I've been lurking around for about a month, but had some difficulties registering - which have got sorted out thanks to help from Larry P and Todd Lehman. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Mindstorms survey

Well - at least by including 'son' and 'daughter' they've recognised that parents might play with it. Actually I was quite impressed by the fact that the survey did let you choose from different age ranges for yourself, including ages going right (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why doesn't LEGO sell bookmarks?

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:16:32 GMT, Todd Lehman uttered the following profundities... (...) I do believe they had them at Legoland Windsor, so you should be able to pick some up when you go to Carlsbad! They had lots of other stationary-type items as (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact