 General / 2437
RE: Mindstorms survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:59:36 GMT

Well - at least by including 'son' and 'daughter' they've recognised
that parents might play with it. Actually I was quite impressed
by the fact that the survey did let you choose from different
age ranges for yourself, including ages going right into adulthood.

I was also quite amused that I was able to fill in the complete
survey despite my never having touched a MindStorms set (well if
it's a chance to give Lego my opinions...). What was even better was
that when I clicked on 'no, I'm not the main user of a Mindstorms set'
and the form then said, 'sorry, we're not interested in your views then',
I was able to just restart Internet Explorer and go through the survey
again, selecting the 'correct' answer!

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Interesting...  One of the questions asks who else in your
household you use
the LEGO MINDSTORMS with...

   Who do you use it with? Please select all that apply.

   [ ] Father
   [ ] Mother
   [ ] Brother
   [ ] Sister
   [ ] Son
   [ ] Daughter
   [ ] Other Relative
   [ ] Friend

Where's the Spouse / Fiance / Fiancee / S.O. checkbox?!

I guess they still think the product is for kids or something...

--Todd