 General / *2370 (-10)
  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

I have noticed the joints weaken and the since the soft plastic of the arms are connected to the harder plastic pivot sockets there is some visible wear. Any device that relies on friction to restrict movement will wear out in time and the soft (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

(...) I don't know the answer to this as I haven't slung the disks much or played much yet. (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Frog

(...) OK, good to know. Learn something every day, these groups are great for that. Nevertheless I myself try not to do things that may appear to be cruel, even if they're not, because I don't want to remember what sorts of animals are capable of (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: tente page

(...) Jeff, I have to remember not to take any Legos to a class where your mother teaches! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: tente page

(...) hi jeff i don't recognize the description of brick that you gave me (but i'm pretty new at collecting info on other products)...maybe someone else out there recognizes this item? ..jg (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  search instruction plans 373 / 374

Hi I own all pieces of the fire-engine 374 from 1971 and the ambulance 373. I search the instruction plans as a scan or a copy. Stefan Prescher prescher@hermes.fho-emden.de (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Frog

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36B86106.6EDF913F@v...er.net>... (...) As soon as they pass a law about it. Flies are not advanced enough to suffer. At the very least you need pain receptors to suffer, and flies don't have those. Their nerves are (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ThrowBots elements are cool

Mark Koesel wrote in message ... (...) Ok, sorry. It was of the top of my head. Should have checked first. Eric (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Frog

Jesse said: (...) You pulled the wings off flies? Sigh. It's not good to torture animals needlessly. Even vermin like flies deserve to die cleanly with a minimum of needless suffering. (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clones & Tente

(...) My trucks are circa 1979. (...) And I saw some of these figs in the oil rig set that JG posted. These are circa 1991. I dunno when the figs first appeared but it was well after my trucks. So I'm gonna stick by what I said. The trucks that (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact