 General / *230 (-5)
  Re: Some Questions...

(...) Do you happen to know what set that is for ~9. The only set I've seen (don't know the number) was in the high 20's or low 30's range for a motor, battery holder, and a bunch of parts. Thanks. (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Intel Ad

I'm not so sure that Intel paid Lego, I mean they can advertise well enough to not need any other things. I think that it's more of a deal to split the cost of a full page ad in Newsweek, not cheap stuff there. But I would agree Intel going to get (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some Questions...

Colin R Gutierrez wrote in message <362D67E2.48AF@nospa...cp.com>... (...) The education department of Lego, some intresting stuff and some packs from them. I think Mike Stanly has more info about them but I'm probaly wrong about that. (...) Not (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Some Questions...

Hope none of these make me sound horribly stupid, but: 1) What is Dacta? 2) Do green dragon wings exist? 3) Why does the 9 volt technic motor cost so much, when I could get a similar one (sans the ABS casing,) for a couple of dollars? Are the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Intel Ad

(...) I wouldn't be so sure it cost TLG anything. If it was a P2 add then I'd guess Intel paid TLG for the right to use Lego bricks or whatever. I'd say Intel is the real beneficiary of this ad - some kid sees Daddy's magazine with Lego stuff in the (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact