 General / *2045 (-5)
  German Sales Levels

Odd train of thought for the day: Germans are well-known for their orderly, follow-the-instructions approach to life.[1][2] According to hearsay, Germany is LEGO's biggest retail market. Town Jr. presents a reduced level of building in LEGO sets. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ... (...) Hair.... (...) For a female Technic Fig, have a look at (URL) you want it with full navigation frames: (URL) select 'bits and pieces' from menu Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bug in pause..?

(...) Okie dokie, searches ending in "er" are no longer broken. I rewrote the character trigraph indexer...it's a bit simpler and even a bit faster. I'm still not truly sure why the script was getting a segmentation fault on large stored lists in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Oops, got the first two round the wrong way. Never mind, its makes them all the more interesting :-) Grahame Reid (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hey CO, it was nice...

As a reminder, please don't seny anything to my voyager account. If you did and you didn't hear from me, I probably deleted it. That account gets 95% spam so I sweep it out. Decode the spamblock, it's not that hard. Thanks. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact