 General / *2030 (-20)
  Toy Fare magazine: Twisted MEGO theatre

The latest Toy Fare magazine has a Twisted MEGO theatre featuring: Legoville! Yes, the Legion of Doom (made up of Doctor Doom, Bizarro, Reverse Flash, and Lizard (yes, it's supposed to be silly)) decide to search for greener pastures and find (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Odd trivia in a LEGO set

(...) Hey Todd - is there a need for a lugnet.twelve_step_program? ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

Yes, you are correct... If you go to this URL, (URL) , there is an item for "Internet Shopping." But all it does is assemble an on screen list for you. Internet shopping for Legos would be great! My wife and I did the majority of our Christmas (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Hey CO, it was nice...

Thanks to all the friends I met in CO, it was a blast. Wish I could have stayed longer! I should be on the road within 30 min, headed for MI. So probably not all that "in touch" for a while... ++Lar (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

I bought two. At the time I called, they were out of the larger child sizes. The largest size they had was childs 7. I was not sure what that meant but I figured if they didn't fit my kids there were always babies coming up. I was told that this was (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

I wrote... (...) I just checked it again. It's _not_ an online shop, it's an on-line (limited) catalog, where You can pick up things, and in the end You have to print out the order and send it by snail mail! (And You have to live in Sweden!) For (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <369d0ff1.9442059@lu...et.com>... (...) slow, (...) catalog. (...) There is (or was? haven't been looking lately) an 'alpha version' of an on-line shop in the Swedish Lego pages (don't remember the URL, got there (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) This is very true, but it didn't need minifigs to get it. There were no minifigs when I was Lego-ing as a kid in the 60's, but we still had people: one round 1x1x1 was a child, and two of them stacked was an adult. Different color combinations (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

>P100 Kids Polo Shirt $18.00 $9.00 (...) Does anyone know which shirt this is? Has anyone bought it? What does it look like? Matt (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

When I placed an order over the Christmas holiday by phone, I was asked for my e-mail address. IMHO Lego is just working out any last security details, etc.. but should have an online ordering system in North America by the end of this year. Maybe I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

(...) Credit card or prepay with check or money order, I guess. I always use a credit card. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

I was wondering... How dow you pay for a S@H special. Is it credit card only???? Dave :-) (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Odd trivia in a LEGO set

(this should really be directed to lugnet.obsessive) I was just opening my first-ever set #6441, Divers Deep Reef Refuge. I noticed that the minifigs in the obligatory plastic view-tray had their head gear installed, but the associated leg-parts (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Also sprach Tim McSweeney: : Yeah, Yeah I know, I was talking about the philosophical start. Is that when : the rot first set in but it's took a long time to reach critical mass, : (Which it did just recently :) I don't think so. Having people to (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

Also sprach Tim McSweeney: : I guess I'm also miffed because I wanted to stick for pairs of legs onto the : bottom of a treasure chest and make a Luggage(3) LOL! I'd love to see that ... too bad TLG doesn't make minifig legs in pink ... :) / _ _ / _ (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  www.zacktron.com is online

Greetings all: Tonight I have just uploaded the first public release of www.zacktron.com. It is far from complete, but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. Currently, the only section available is the Zacktron Alliance, and the new Lego (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: RTL offline???

Thanks for the info. James (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RTL offline???

This is the third day in a row that I get "connection to the server has failed". DJ Zorn To locate scans of official instructions for discontinued sets only go to: (URL) wrote in message <369D513C.519FC977@vci.net>... :I have been unable to access (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) New for '99! LEGO aeroboids. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the health club... 8) Rob (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Now that I've spent the last couple days exploring plane rotation, I realize that these pieces are not really any different for plane changing that 1x8 Technic bricks, where you could insert 1x(x-1) bricks on each side, with studs facing each (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact