 General / *2015 (-20)
  www.zacktron.com is online

Greetings all: Tonight I have just uploaded the first public release of www.zacktron.com. It is far from complete, but I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. Currently, the only section available is the Zacktron Alliance, and the new Lego (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: RTL offline???

Thanks for the info. James (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RTL offline???

This is the third day in a row that I get "connection to the server has failed". DJ Zorn To locate scans of official instructions for discontinued sets only go to: (URL) wrote in message <369D513C.519FC977@vci.net>... :I have been unable to access (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) New for '99! LEGO aeroboids. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the health club... 8) Rob (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Now that I've spent the last couple days exploring plane rotation, I realize that these pieces are not really any different for plane changing that 1x8 Technic bricks, where you could insert 1x(x-1) bricks on each side, with studs facing each (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Are there other pieces that will allow (...) Aha! Steve comes through again! Thnaks, Steve. I know I bought a couple of those on clearance this past year, but mostly just for the parts...they were rediculously cheap, and I wanted the corner (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Space ship model added to site, check it out!

(...) Neato! Nice looking shtp, but the pics are a little dark...any lighter ones? (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Postage Rate Increase

(...) Try (URL) - has US domestic rates. For international rates try (URL) McD. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  RTL offline???

I have been unable to access RTL for two days now. The other newsgroups I subscribe to on that server are operating normally. Is anyone else having similar problems. Any info would be appreciated. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Cool! Thanks Grahame. Those pieces look sooooo interesting. Must get some, when the dang things show up. BTW, the element links seem to be mixed up. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) Yeah, Yeah I know, I was talking about the philosophical start. Is that when the rot first set in but it's took a long time to reach critical mass, (Which it did just recently :) Tim (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) Did we get buy in on that idea? (...) <snip> Still claiming them but haven't actually done anything yet. ++Lar (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - Online Ordering

(...) As far as I know (I'm not exactly tapped into any rumor-sources from TLG), the only indication of anything is on the catalog page. I quote: (...) "For now", eh? Interesting... Steve (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  New Space ship model added to site, check it out!

Check it out! Tell me what you think! (URL) up is a Gravwell Micro-fig scale cruiser. Later, pat (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  TLG - Online Ordering

When you look at it, Lego has a pretty nice corporate web site. A bit slow, but I think it is pretty good for a catalog-type site. I'm wondering if Lego has made any indications of moving into the world of online ordering... This could be good or (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) Well, they're about what, 20 years old? (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

(...) I had sort of come to the same conclusion. But then in lots of other cases we are forced to find work arounds because standard Lego joints aren't strong enough, (1) I seems strange that Lego "cheated" by creating a special piece to make it (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) Some Slizer (ThrowBots) parts pictures are at: (URL) Reid (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Hello & introduction

Also sprach Fredrik Glöckner: : For more information about RSI and what to do to avoid it, take a look : at e.g. : (URL) forget what I just asked about RSD ... not the same thing at all ... / _ _ / _ _ "We don't know if God exists. But women, we (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact