 General / *1955 (-5)
  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) I thought it was a fun thing to play with for a while, but it's probably best for kids and not adults. It's not really very configurable -- just a raw pre-fab skeleton that you put bricks on. It seemed to work much better without all the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Also sprach Matthew Miller: : Sadly, the whole chassis seems to be one piece. I can't tell you much more : than that, since that was enough to make me not get it. I still haven't decided whether to get this, although I share your lament ... I was (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <369AD087.954C08E3@c...et.com>... (...) I have it and I am not sure what I think. It was a present and I don't think that I would have bought it myself. There are a fair number of parts, but nothing special. I took (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Minifig Generator??

[moved here from lugnet.robotics] (...) Chris, It moved to a new location about 6 months ago. You can find a link to the new location here: (URL) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: gender changers?

(...) I'm glad that Lego is finally (appearing) to do this. I don't know of them anywhere else in their products....I know there is a clone (forget the name) a friend had where it offered very slim 2x2's with studs on both sides, and also the same (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact