 General / *1935 (-5)
  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

(...) And what's up with the wait time? I never used to be stuck on hold with S@H. Never. Now it happens with every call. In S@H's defense, the wait is significantly shorter than I've had with more other phone-ordering or customer support services. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Znap is cool!

With the recent rather disappointing 1999 Train range and total lack of decent Town sets and I would like to point out that I don't have completely negative thoughts about Lego these days. I think Znap is one of the most refreshing product (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

(...) I believe it is $149.99. I never really looked, since I can't afford it right now. Jeff (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote in message F5B7LL.83A@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) According to the Dutch catalog it will once again be called "Super Car". It is possible that the US name may differ though. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  New newsgroup lugnet.market.shopping

[Followups set to lugnet.market.shopping] A special new newsgroup lugnet.market.shopping has just been created for sharing LEGO shopping information -- sales, experiences, tips, etc. It is intended mainly for information dispersal, but discussions (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact