 General / *1785 (-5)
  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) Well, I can chip in, but I never really order more than one or two things from S@H at a time, so I don't know how much difference it would make. [1] 1. Sarcasm, for the humor impaired. (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

I just placed an order with SAH and was told that the black roof bricks and green bricks can be placed on back order to ship Feb 20! So I place an order for them as well. Ok, Rob, Terry, Larry, Erik and Mike show them the power of the internet and (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) with arms (...) Or pretty much any female character Robert Jordan creates, but Nynaeve is one of the worst offenders. Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) Although I could be dissuaded, I would prefer that the membership not be open absolutely, but that there be some minimal qualification that practically anyone could meet with some minor effort, perhaps any one item from an expanded version of (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4970 Rock Raiders

(...) That is such a negative, pessimistic view. Also, I think, very true. Very succinctly put. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact