 General / *1685 (-5)
  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Also sprach Janet Zorn: : Based on the snip below from RTL, I recommend that there be a : disqualifying criterion for online conduct inconsistent with the : promotion of the hobby. Profanity in RTL or Lugnet has no place in the : promotion of a (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36859FD2.7B642084@c...AM.com>... :(copy to be posted to rec.toys.lego as well) : :We don't have an official body or anything, and probably won't for some :time. But could we do something like a Master Modeler? With (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

(...) *blush* In my defense, I literally just got home after driving from Orlando, where we spent Christmas with my wife's family. Evidently they started today. I'll see if I can get the page updated ASAP if Todd hasn't covered for me already. (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  4970 Rock Raiders

Hi, Looking at the picture of the 4970 Rock Raiders: (URL) is that piece on top of the vehicle? Could that be a laser pointer? Or just a light and sound element? ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Two new Technic sets - Mini review

(...) I'm with that. All the slope bricks with a logo or other painting on are screened rather than having stckers applied. Selçuk (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact