 General / *1435 (-10)
  Re: Merry Christmas everybody!

I was 'challenged' by Jacob Sparre Andersen to turn on the lights in the Christmas tree, so here it is... (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 12 days of Christmas in LEGO

(...) No WONDER my VII shipment was delayed, Suzanne was raiding the inventory again. I just want to know what you're going to DO with 36 bat-kabobs... Happy winter solstice festival! :-) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG Marketing

(...) Service Merchandise, 20% off. Very minimal selection (my family is pretty sure they'll be declaring bankruptcy in Jan) but if you like insectoids or can find one of their stores with Adventurers, it's a good deal. (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Meta Sets

In reference to the bringing back vintage sets... I believe I saw in Service Merchandise that Hot Wheels cars are being re-released in their vintage packaging. The way they tell which are the "real" old cars, is by making the reproductions in a new (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 12 days of Christmas in LEGO

Todd Lehman composed the wonderful... (...) =) A colleague who clearly knows me better than I do asked if we'd be eating minifiggy pudding after our Christmas lunches... (I'm presuming figgy pudding isn't just a British thing!) Steve ---...--- Why (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Miscellaneous pics

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I love the girl on the bike - of course, girls don't like bikes, they like horses and ballet and kittens (and getting broken legs >=) ) Any chance of a photo of your corresponding drag queen? =) Steve ---...--- (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 12 days of Christmas in LEGO

(...) LOL! Thanks Todd! Gary GaryLouie@EarthLink.Net (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Old Lego Space set - identify?

(...) They're up there, but in fairly ratty shape... (URL) joshua (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG Marketing

Eric Brok wrote in message ... :> :>Does this make sense to anyone? It happens every year. New sets :>trickle in from December to January, and it's February before they are :>in all the stores. Wouldn't TLG make more money if on the day after (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  12 days of Christmas in LEGO

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... A parts pack with a rare tree. On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Two crater plates, And a parts pack with a rare tree. On the third day of Christmas, my true love (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact