 General / *1425 (-5)
  Re: Lego Meta Sets

Justin M. Kopp wrote in message <3675ACE6.1098A924@p...ns.com>... :But, as shown in a recent thread :either here on on RTL, it could effect what is considered to be a *real* :set, ei, buying the galxy explorer in '79. People could buy the "meta" (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New pics from LEGOLAND (airport)

(...) Thanks for putting such effort into that set up web pages! This look at the LEGO airport was great. My father spent his entire working life, working for the same airline, and mostly in the same City (San Francisco). He started when he was in (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

(...) This is actually not a new brick (not that Kev said it was, just wanted to point it out...) Harro scored some of the bricks Terry Cruse is selling with symbols printed on them that use this form factor, and I saw them before I transshipped. (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  50's or 60's ?

If anyone could give me info on this set it would be appreciated. It is set 700/0. It appears to be from the late 50's or 60's. I've searched the web fairly well and It hasn't come up . The box is about the size of your standard game board box. The (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Juniorization of other themes?

(...) Well, I don't hate Town Jr. so much as I lament the lack of "real" town sets. And the idea of it spreading to other themes really disturbs me. On reflection, I think this (the palm tree thing) is much more of a cost- cutting move than a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact