 General / *1025 (-5)
  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

I'm (oh, I was) very lucky about finding Lego stuff. They were all found in very different sites, mainly at numerous beaches near places which we had been gone for summer holidays with my family. Here is the list: 1 2x4 yellow plate 1 10x20 Green (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Grotestque LEGO pictures

Hi try 'pest.ml.org' then (without 'www') Selçuk Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) can think of is "LUGNET: LEGO News, Weather, and Sports". That probably isn't the best thing to go with. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I just installed a second copy of Free Agent for lugnet. It doesn't take up that much hard drive space, and it's a lot easier to manage. Steve (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Grotestque LEGO pictures

(...) More like a day... Unable to access, address not found. From Tom McDonald Anti-spam block in place. (URL) what you can, but behave yourself. We'll have more, right after this. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact