 General / 1022
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:51:33 GMT

Once upon a time, janssenjasper@hotmail.com (Jasper Janssen) wrote:

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:05:54 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve
Bliss) wrote:

:If lugnet.com is changed to ignore invalid/unrecognized entries in the
:Newsgroups header, then someone could use lugnet to post to any Usenet
:ng, as long as the article was cross-posted to RTL.

Hmm.. might be a nice feauture. I use Agent, and I have to change my
newserver settings in preferences every time I change between lugnet
and standard news - This isn't too bad for getting the messages, but
it kinda sucks for posting them :)

I just installed a second copy of Free Agent for lugnet.  It doesn't
take up that much hard drive space, and it's a lot easier to manage.

Steve