 Gaming / Starship / 90
    Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) <remainder snipped> JumpShip? Hmmm...am I detecting the influence of the venerable GDW "Traveller" (the original one) here? :) I must find my copy of "High Guard." It's been too long. Hopefully one day I'll be able to take part in all of the (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas —John P. Henderson
   (...) (grins) It stems from our use of the term JumpGates. I honestly do not recall which of the participants first provided that particular term here in Starship, although surely it has been used in other Sci Fi before. But early during game (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)