 Gaming / Starship / 893
    Re: Who's here? —Jason Gretch
   (...) Alright, that sounds swank. Where do I sign on? For those who don't know me, or who don't care. I am yet another one of those refugees from the failed Alpha Centauri Project because the lot of guys involved could not make up their mind what to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Who's here? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Hi Jason! Welcome to the fun! (...) There's no better way to get started. :-) You can also check out the "Registration Information" section on the sidebar of the (URL) lugnet.gaming.starship front page>. Or you could check out (URL) Starship (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)