 Gaming / Starship / 837
836  |  838
Subject:
Power returning to Registry circuits (was Re: Starship Election\Discussion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 03:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
I do have a question for Hendo: I have been contacted by another eager AFOLs who
want to get in on the game play of Starship. He says that he is having
difficulties in trying to get registered with Starship.

Mmmmm.

I think that this is down to me as of a few weeks ago.  Hendo had forwarded me
the stuff and I have not managed to get off my extensive duff.  I know Josh is
out there, and expect to have whatever Hendo has sent me up to date by the end
of this weekend.

Stay tuned ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...