 Gaming / Starship / 834
    RE: Starship Election\Discussion —Avery Christy
   I want to know the candidates and their platforms. Which one is a conservative on bricks and which one is a liberal on bricks? Just kidding, a little left over seasonal jolly. Hendo mentioned some improvements, if necessary or needed. Well, actually (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Starship Election\Discussion —Dan Mattia
     (...) I am back from my hiatus, but at any time another problem can be thrown at me; my life is ripe with problems currently, but I've been looking to the future and have achieved my goals that I have set for myself, with the release and success of (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Power returning to Registry circuits (was Re: Starship Election\Discussion) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Mmmmm. I think that this is down to me as of a few weeks ago. Hendo had forwarded me the stuff and I have not managed to get off my extensive duff. I know Josh is out there, and expect to have whatever Hendo has sent me up to date by the end (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)