 Gaming / Starship / 812
    I AM ALIVE (Was Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Jeff--just getting a wedge in while you're communicado, and also saying I AM ALIVE, SO HERE'S MY ROLL CALL THINGYDOO. I'm prepping to hopefully start up Sector X again; I am not dead nor am I crazy. Well, OK, I might be crazy, hanging out at the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: I AM ALIVE (Was Re: Starship Roll Call: Q4 2004) —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Speaking of being alive, Helix is running, just not a lot of players in-sector. Maybe your space liners would profit by taking tourists to see the race. Otherwise, the inter-adventure lull may hold clues to the next adventure... Shamelessly (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)