 Gaming / Starship / 808
  A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)

Hi all, Yeah, I finally get to make a post about Starship-related stuff. But first a bit about how I'm able to post this. If you don't care, skip this section. My math problem has not been fixed, but it has not worsened. My teacher, noting that half (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)

(...) Not a problem. I'm glad to know you are okay, and hope things improve. (...) Wowzers. I guess I can't blame you if simplifying things will help you out. IC, shall we say they returned to home? Or shall they disembark in whatever sector they (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)

(...) Well, they've just taken another turn for the worst, but I'm not letting it pass me by this time. But thanks for the hoping; it'll all work out soon, I know. (...) Yes, say they returned home. Arbor's gonna drop out from the universal (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)

Glad everything is going good, don't want to lose you or arbitrarily lose two good sectors. (...) Have you thought about recruiting amongst those there gamers? -Avery P.S. Lookin forward to some cool new stuff. (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: A Starship Post from Dan? (Hendo/Richard--Please Read)

(...) I did, but they both quit. Mark Nelson and Curt Tigges. They're very busy, most of the time, though, so I can't hold it against them ;) (...) :) -Dan (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)