 Gaming / Starship / 794
    Activity in Cruan'atan —Andrew Engstrom
   Greetings to one and all. I have been informed by the Honorable SM Avery that there are several inactive ships in Cruan'atan Sector. No biggie if you don't want to re-activate...just saying that the Wrath is in-sector, and is ready to do some (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Activity in Cruan'atan —Avery Christy
   (...) Yah, you were informed 'cause I suspected you were going to do some player interaction, and I wanted you to know that it is not likely... (with those ships, that is) (...) Okay, you can say that. I won't say it 'cause Richard has done such a (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)