 Gaming / Starship / 794
793  |  795
Subject:
Activity in Cruan'atan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 01:37:31 GMT

Greetings to one and all.

I have been informed by the Honorable SM Avery that there are several inactive
ships in Cruan'atan Sector.  No biggie if you don't want to re-activate...just
saying that the Wrath is in-sector, and is ready to do some player-to-player
interaction.

Don't mind me...I'm just that little motivational voice saying, "GET UP OFF YOUR
LAZY TUSH AND GET SOMETHING DONE!"

Heh.  All in good humor, of course.
-Andrew