 Gaming / Starship / 795
Re: Activity in Cruan'atan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:50:41 GMT

I have been informed by the Honorable SM Avery that there are several inactive
ships in Cruan'atan Sector.  No biggie if you don't want to re-activate...just
saying that the Wrath is in-sector, and is ready to do some player-to-player
interaction.

Yah, you were informed 'cause I suspected you were going to do some player
interaction, and I wanted you to know that it is not likely... (with those
ships, that is)

Don't mind me...I'm just that little motivational voice saying, "GET UP OFF YOUR
LAZY TUSH AND GET SOMETHING DONE!"

Okay, you can say that. I won't say it 'cause Richard has done such a great job
recently with that armada of ships I flooded here recently that I don't have the
heart to remind him of his ship sitting in orbit of Cruan'atan...