 Gaming / Starship / 791
    A Status Update —Dan Mattia
   Hi all, I felt this was necessary, but I apologise for interrupting the normal flow of traffic. This is a status update on my hiatus; feel free to not read it if that takes your fancy... I have recently started my freshman year at high school. My (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: A Status Update —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Much luck! I know how the homework feels... (...) EEP! Glad to hear you're back on track. Thanks for contributing to the personal side of Starship, Dan! Andrew (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)