 Gaming / Starship / 792
Re: A Status Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 01:23:29 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:

   I have recently started my freshman year at high school. My workload is double, if not triple, than that of the other freshmen because I’m in all honors classes. I needed to take Honors classes, however, in order to achieve my future dream of getting to West Point Military Academy.

Much luck! I know how the homework feels...

   The cause was because one of my anti-asthma medicines clashed with my allergy medicine, causing horrible reactions. I no longer take that asthma medicine. Advice: Don’t take Advair and Singulair at the same time.

EEP! Glad to hear you’re back on track. Thanks for contributing to the personal side of Starship, Dan!

Andrew