 Gaming / Starship / 791
790  |  792
Subject:
A Status Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:44:03 GMT

Hi all,

I felt this was necessary, but I apologise for interrupting the normal flow of traffic.

This is a status update on my hiatus; feel free to not read it if that takes your fancy...

I have recently started my freshman year at high school. My workload is double, if not triple, than that of the other freshmen because I’m in all honors classes. I needed to take Honors classes, however, in order to achieve my future dream of getting to West Point Military Academy.

I don’t know if I posted about it or not, but if I did, I’d like to let everyone know that the horrible panic attacks I experienced mid-July have ceased, thank God. The cause was because one of my anti-asthma medicines clashed with my allergy medicine, causing horrible reactions. I no longer take that asthma medicine. Advice: Don’t take Advair and Singulair at the same time.

While the work load is currently low at school right now, most subjects haven’t really gone in depth yet, so the work load is expected to get much heavier, much quicker.

On a happier note, I’ve also gotten a job. DanMattia Web Design is proud to be providing web design needs to anyone who needs them regardless of yearly income ;)

Well, sorry for interrupting the flow of traffic, but I just wanted to let everyone know I was indeed alive and well.

Keep up the activity and God Bless,

-Dan Mattia