 Gaming / Starship / 787
    Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector? —Avery Christy
   Hey Starship gang! Just posted yet another ship to await registration for whenever things get back and going again. And, I was wondering if I could start this ship (the P'hek) in another SM's sector. I would like, if it is okay with you Andrew, and (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector? —Richard Parsons
   (...) Provided its cool with the local SM its cool with me. Otherwise you can start in your own sectors, or for that matter, I can randomly insert you into reality someplace :-) What one cannot do is materialise a battlefleet in the middle of some (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector? —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) ...*yawn* (decadently): Oh, very well. *wavers hand* Send it in. --Andrew (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector? —Avery Christy
    (...) Don't yawn too deep, it's the Sycamaranian ship, the P'hek commanded by Captain Sneef. check out his species at: www.geocities.com/av...istry.html Anyhew, let's start the P'hek out at good ol' planet Helix where Sneef was last seen selling (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)