 Gaming / Starship / 789
Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
And, I was wondering if I could start this ship (the P'hek) in another SM's
sector. I would like, if it is okay with you Andrew, and with the Vice GM
Richard, to start this ship's adventures in the Helix sector.

Provided its cool with the local SM its cool with me.  Otherwise you can start
in your own sectors, or for that matter, I can randomly insert you into reality
someplace :-)

What one cannot do is materialise a battlefleet in the middle of some SMs sector
without his say so ;-)

Andrew?

Richard
Still baldly going...